Thursday 13 August 2009

After a Long Drive...

...it's always great to jump on the beach and soak up the sun. It's always surprising that after a long-ish (3 and 1/2 hours or so) car drive, how cramped up you get. Ok my car is a little rust box and you can't swing a cat in it, but she does do the job excellently. I am going to sorely miss her when i have to sell her.

Anyways, we arrived at our destination safely and decided, while waiting for the key to arrive, to get on the beach and soak up some sun. Well i can't stay still for any extended period of time so we made and my girl friend named...
...Geoff. Isn't he smashing. When we left, we couldn't take him with us but we did keep his nose. It was the least we could do to keep Geoff alive. R.I.P Geoff. Before we left, we had time to make my girl friend some new feet, toesies included!

blog comments powered by Disqus