Friday 4 September 2009

Meatballs!!!!

Ok, i am taking about meatballs again.

But bare with me.

Last night i made meatballs.


I eat a lot of meatballs. 
Got to love them!
I always make way more than i will eat so i can wack them in the fridge for the next day. 


So me and my girl friend were in the middle of our sitting in front of the tv day.

When we decided to go for a random walk down the canal.

While rooting through the cupboard and then the fridge for a sandwich filler i came across the left over meatballs.

Ahh heaven.

After we walked up and down the canal, we ran back to the car to grab them.

They were good.

Very good.

After that we grabbed some coffee and then some Victoria Sponge cake.

Which was even better than the meatball sandwiches.

So it means that it was good.

If you want to see more of my photos have a look at Caley Brown Photography 
blog comments powered by Disqus