Monday 10 August 2009

Discussion Topic : Favourite Flu Food

So i am going to try a new thing on my blog. Many of my posts have nearly no room for discussion or reader interaction and to me it's a really important aspect of a blog. I want to get to know my (if any exist) my readers and i think this might be a really good way of doing this. So this is the first in the line of discussion topics i will be posting. They will go something like this;

I have the flu. I worked through the weekend and felt terrible. Now it is the start of the week and i took the day off. So i decided to eat some of my favourite flu food! My favourite flu food is tomatoe or chicken soup with lots of crusty bread. It's the best, it warms you up and fills you up.

So what's your favourite flu food?
blog comments powered by Disqus