Saturday 25 July 2009

Just a Thought!

I think i may have had my first adult profound thought. Let me explain a bit more about it. I have done a lot of things in the past few years. Traveling around South Africa. Mountain biking all over the UK. Lots of work experience. And many many other things. This made me think about how much i can remember about each of them. It turned out that i could hardly remember anything. Except key events like bad moments and moments that gave me a shock.

Thinking about this, something just hit me. Even though i can't remember the details of each place. I can remember really vividly lessions i learnt along the way. Even though it doesn't make all the details rush back. It did leave me with a feeling that i have learn from the experiences and make them all the more worth while. At the end of the day isn't that part of life, learning from experiences? Also isn't this why cameras were invented?

For me this is like milestone in my life. I no longer think "i don't want this to end". I can now look upon things that are coming up with the outlook of "it's great while it's happening but also look forward to taking something away with me afterwards".

I suddenly feel all grown up.
blog comments powered by Disqus